Sunday 28 April 2013

Cold Coffee



The moment I hear Cold Coffee, there’s a million volts smile on my face. I just love coffee either hot or cold. I’m sure there are lots of coffee lovers like me around who just wait for a chance to pick their coffee mug anytime of the day. You can’t stop holding yourself when chilled cold coffee with icecream is served in front of you. 

Let’s try homemade Cold coffee today. This recipe if for all the coffee lovers ……………………

Cold Coffee:

Ingredients:
Instant Coffee powder : 2 tsps
Milk : ½ cup
Sugar : 1 tsp
Ice Cubes : 3-4 nos.
Vanilla Ice cream : 2-3 scoops

Method:
Take a small bowl, add coffee powder add hot water mix well. Take a blender, add ice cubes, coffee mixture, milk, sugar, 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and blend it. 

Pour it in a chilled glass and add vanilla ice cream on top or sprinkle coffee powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment